Mississippi Wedding Photography and COVID-19

    Due to public restrictions by COVID-19, many couples were forced to cancel or reschedule their wedding plans. Event venues suddenly were no longer allowed to accept business, no gatherings consisting of more than ten people in public places were allowed, etc. Furthermore, people in general were just simply fearful of the mere risk of being exposed. These restrictions and public fear put a strain on not only couples looking to get married, but also the photography industry at large. Many photographers who relied on their business for income were suddenly presented with difficult decisions about how to survive when no new business was coming in. I faced similar situations as well, because all of my weddings for year 2020 got rescheduled and no new business was coming in. This year will definitely be one for the textbooks, and we shall never forget the effects that the economic shutdown has had on this country.

    Please let everyone in Mississippi know that I am open for business and accepting inquiries for all types of photography, including wedding photography. There has been a few people who have told me that their finances are not where it needs to be right now, and I understand that too since nowadays is the best time to, first, ensure that all personal bills are able to be paid before spending beyond one's own personal means. Weddings, especially, quickly become expensive operations, and I want my clients to feel comfortable with making whatever decisions they need in order to feel good about their choices. We're all in this together, and we will get through it together as well. There have been many businesses in Jackson, Ms permanently close, and Mason Graves Photography is lucky to still be in operations. So I'll be here for Mississippi whenever its people need me. 

Let me know how I can help you 

To repeat: we're all in this together, and we will get through it together as well


Thanks,
Mason Graves
Mason Graves Photography
info@masongravesphoto.com 

Comments

Popular Posts